Sunday 18 March 2012

Embossing

I use embossing folders often when I'm making cards.  Thanks to my friend Lynne who gave me a lovely Sizzix embossing folder recently.  She suggested that it would work well with inks, so out came my inks and a brayer and I started to have a play!  I'd not used inks before with embossed card, but it was really easy to get the hang of it.  The backing for both these cards was made using the same embossing folder, with one inked on the reverse side.  The circles were cut out with one of the scalloped Nestabilities and the 'flower' was cut out using a Memory Box 'Whimsy Circle' die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.