Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Gifts

It's actually 23rd December today, but I'll be posting this after the 27th, in case certain family members happen to look at my blog over the next few days!  I've been busy making little gifts for three little elves (aged 3, 5 and 6) to hand out as extra little prezzies at a family party on the 27th.  I've got their little elf hats ready!

First are Post-It note holders.  I started with a freestanding  acrylic photo frame and then decorated a piece of 6" x 4" patterned paper.  The Card Candi was attached to the outside of the frame.  Not the best of photos, the Post-It note holders are all the same size, although they look smaller at the back, and I had a bit of a problem with the reflection too.

Next are altered notebooks, I've attached a magnet on the back.  I love these cute little tool brads!

Finally, something for the little elves themselves, which will be at the bottom of the sack.  Personalised drawing books, which started out as plain jotter pads.  I made a cover with embossed card and decorated them all with a Frozen theme. I've got them some crayons too, as a plain drawing book with nothing to draw with, is not a lot of use!

I've lots count of how many snippets I've used today, so I'll be off to play in Pixie's Snippets Playground when this post goes live.

I would also like to enter my Post-It Note holders for the  following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 290/291 - Last minute gifts

6 comments:

  1. Wow Liz - these are all so lovely! I especially like the idea of the Post-It holders :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Di on those post it holders. A very neat and trendy idea. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Liz, great way to use snippets, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and useful little gifts, Liz, And a great way to use lots of snippets.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant little gifts Liz, I love everything! Thank you for joining in the last challenge of the year at Allsorts. Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gift ideas - the post it holders are my favourite item, one to remember for my next year's stocking fillers!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.