Saturday 25 April 2015

April Rudolph Days Challenge

The backing paper is from a Lili of the Valley paper pad. I used x-Cut punches for the postage stamp shapes and a Tonic snowflake paper punch.  Silver thread was wound round the corners of the blue punched shapes to match the silver sentiment and the blue shapes were attached with foam pads to raise them up. 

This has to be a scheduled post this month, so I'm hoping I can get an internet connection sometime between the 25th and 30th April to link it up to the challenge.

I would also like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 174 ~ Used blue and white snippets

11 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    what a very super Rudolf creation.
    Love the fab colour choice, and wonderful design.
    i do hope your internet probs are soon sorted.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liz.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card & in my favourite colour!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Liz, like those postage squares and colors.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I really like the silver wrapped thread. sure ties in the sentiment nicely!

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days challenge and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! My first glimpse, I thought "quilt pattern'. Then realized you had done the look with inchies. So pretty & lovely with this nice blue, white & silver. Love the way you've done the tiny little corner treatments. Great detail & super use of the postage squares. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Liz! I do love the way you 'sparkled' up the lovely inchies with silver thread too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Mary I thought of quilting at first, great papers and layout, I love snowflakes on cards and the addition of the silver thread is an added bonus.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I really like the silver thread wrapped around the stamps. What a cool idea. I'm so going to have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the color and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.