It's been a while since I made a background scene using inks, so today I decided to make a scene using the lovely Lavinia stamps.
As I need a card for my daughter who is starting a new job as a town planner next week, I wanted to incorporate a house for this card. I decided to use the Lavinia 'Mushroom Dwelling' stamp as the main image. I first stamped the image on a piece of white card, then stamped it again on an offcut, which I cut out to make a mask. I put the mask over the first image, then made my background using Adirondack inks applied with Ink Dusters. The mask was then removed and I used Promarkers to colour in the image. The completed scene was matted on black, before attaching to the white scalloped card.
I would like to enter my card for the following challlenges: