Friday 30 December 2016

Attitude!

It's over a week since I last blogged.  It was so hard getting my crafty mojo back after the busy Christmas celebrations, but here is CAS card I made today. Not the best of photos, I find metallic elements on cards are always difficult to photograph under artificial light. I haven't used this old wood mounted stamp for quite a while, but it's my favourite for teenage girls.  I first used it when my daughter was a teenager, many years ago! I just love the sentiment.....'I have an attitude & I'm not afraid to use it!'

The stamp is a Funstamp, 'Fairy with Attitude' and coloured with Promarkers and a silver Wink of Stella glitter brush. The purple clothes were then covered with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some extra sparkle.  The image and silver mirror card mat were die cut using Memory Box 'Stitched Octagon' dies.  I add three white and two silver brads.  That reduced my brad mountain by another five! LOL!

I am joining in the following challenges:
Memory Box Challenge #19 ~ Marvelous Metallics
Less is More Challenge #307 & #308 ~ Children
HLS December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
That's Crafty Anything Goes 2016 Challenge

15 comments:

  1. Great image Liz your card made me smile

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun CAS, love this little fairy and the sentiment! The mirri octagon looks great!
    Have a Wonderful and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this stamp is one of your favourites Liz - it is brilliant! Such a superb sentiment. Love your colour scheme too. That pesky metallic card IS a pain to photograph but you've managed it perfectly here. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sentiment and such a pretty CAS card x Happy New Year to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sentiment Liz just perfect for the difficult teenage years and the stitched octagon shows the fun image off beautifully. I love the purple dress which looks so pretty with the complementary background too. I know what you mean about getting going after the break. I have been trying to sort my crafting stuff out and am determined to finish this before doing any new cardmaking, but I still have a long way to go. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one fun and cute image Liz and so glad you found time to join in our children challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamp Liz - made me smile. I totally agree mirri card is a pain to photograph but you did well! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, this is a fun card, and so perfect for a teen with that great sentiment! So you have a brad mountain too eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet and funny card, suitable not just for teens but for girls of all ages - I know a 4 year old it would suit perfectly!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is perfect Liz! Great image and sentiment....it says it all! ;-)
    I too find mirri card difficult to photograph. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Liz, I love the sentiment. I know several people that this would be ideal for. Happy New Year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Liz, such a fun image and sentiment and lovely rich colours
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, Liz - love the sentiment! Best wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If your reducing your pile downwards then that is a step in the right direction. Love your quirky card and can see why it came in handy! Hokpe you have a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute CAS Card! Thank you for playing along with HLS December Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.