I made this twisted easel card for a card swap, which I can post on my blog now that I know it's been received.
I used snippets from a patterned paper pad from The Works. The butterfly is a new die from the Craft Addition 'Wings of Elegance' set, using the same patterned paper as I used on the base of the card, The circles and scalloped circles are all Memory Box die cuts. The sentiment is a stamp from the Happy Little Stampers 'Whimsical Friends' set, stamped with Versafine Clair 'Advocado'.
I am joining in the following challenges:


A fabulous fold Liz, haven't made one of these for ages, so thanks for the reminder! Love the design in those lovely summer-y colours, so fresh and pretty.
ReplyDeletexx
I like this cardshape and you made something very nice of it!
ReplyDeleteLia xx
Noticing your lovely mix of snippets and elegant die cuts, I enjoy how your butterfly, layered circles, and patterned papers work together to create a beautifully coordinated fancy fold card with wonderful balance and charm.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card with lots of impact. Loving your choice of colours too
ReplyDeleteLovely choice of colours Liz and such a nice shape as well. I only discovered Craft Addiction dies recently so indulged.
ReplyDeleteB x
Fab twisted easel card in lovely colours Liz.
ReplyDeletet
Ooops! Pressed a button and published my comment before I'd finished! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Beautiful colors, such a pretty card and design! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
ReplyDeleteAlso want to say thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
DeleteThe papers are really pretty Liz and the twisted easel is a great shape, and I love the double layered scalloped circles with the pretty butterfly cut from the green and the body from the lovely yellow you used to layer and also for the 'Hello'. A beautiful summery card...sad to say it will only be with us for another month or so. x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, serene card, Liz! Any recipient would be thrilled to have this within eyesight every day for a cheery little bright spot :o) Thank you so much for joining in with us at the alphabet challenge, Nancy J (inkblocks)
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Liz, I love the colours and the fancy fold, it all works so well together xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card shape Liz, and the colours are so bright and cheerful - lovely xx
ReplyDeleteWhoa, this is great. I love the colors, I love the paper and I love the fold. I'm sure someone is happy they received this card.
ReplyDeletelooks fabulous Liz. love the colours x
ReplyDeleteI love this, Liz! The use of angles and circles with the beautiful colors and patterns is really effective! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, great fold and colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun design and beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful twisted easel card, Liz! I love the pretty papers, and the scalloped circles are great! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
So pretty and great use of your papers with the co-ordinating butterfly.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card, and a great layout. I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteYour cards always have such a lovely clean and crisp quality that I really admire. it is a great skill. Thanks for your visit earlier and kind words about my fall. Sorry to hear that you did something similar. I hope you are all healed now with no lingering issues. Of course if you were left handed like me, you would almost certainly have broken the left one and not the right. It is frustrating how a split second can change your outlook for weeks. Have a great BH weekend xx
ReplyDeleteMy fractures were in my right hand….. I’m right handed. 🤣 All healed now and more competent using my left hand after having to use it for so long. x
DeleteAmazing and I like all little details added ♥
ReplyDeleteOh Liz . . . this is just AWESOME! Love the design and your choice of papers is just perfect! Beautifully crafted (as always)! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner