Pages

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Paper Hug

I spent Saturday and Sunday at a craft weekend with a group of friends. Most of the others there were scrapbookers, but I spent the weekend making cards that I need for this month.  I made a masculine card for someone special who is going through chemotherapy.  They live in a different country and as I can't give them a big hug, this card is the next best thing.

I cut off the front of card diagonally.  The patterned and plain light blue paper is from a paper pad from The Range.  The mats are navy blue card.  I die cut the sentiment with Stamp Market 'Paper Hug' dies. 


The sentiment panel is attached to a smaller card, with the back of the card attached to the base card.  When the sentiment is lifted up, it reveals the written message inside.

I am joining in the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.