Pages

▼

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Cards Gifted to a Friend

A wonderful friend will be 90 years young next Monday and I've been racking my brain trying to decide what to get her as a gift.  I'm sure she will receive lots of flowers, plants, chocolates and the odd bottle of wine when a group of us go out for Afternoon Tea with her next week.  I pop in to visit her regularly and any cards I send her, she displays for weeks and sometimes months, so I thought I'd make her a selection of birthday cards she can send to friends, together with a book of postage stamps.  Here are the cards I made, all designed to send with a regular stamp.
 
 







I'm sharing the last card in a few challenges.  The Happy Birthday is a preloved Poppystamps 'Happy Birthday Channel' die I bought ages ago.  I'd forgotten I had it until I was looking through my dies for a different one, so I used it for the first time on this card.  The orange paper and patterned paper was from my snippets drawer, in fact everything on all these cards, apart from the card blanks was snippets.   The flower was made with Creative Expressions 'Daisy Blossoms' dies.

I am joining in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of cards and a fantastic idea to give them to your friend as a gift.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection of cards and such a thoughtful gift for your friend. A lot of great die cuts being used. I'm sure she will certainly appreciate these along with the postage. Thanks for sharing with us at A Cut Above's October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very thoughtful gift for your friend and I'm sure she will be thrilled to send them to her friends and family. A great selection of designs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.