Monday 12 March 2012

A few of my favourite cards.....

To start my blog off, here are a few of the cards I have particularly enjoyed making.....


I made this card for a card swap with the theme of 'Friends'.


This card was made for a card challenge.  The challenge was to make a card in any shape except square or rectangular.  The little fishing line, complete with a tiny fish bead, swings when the card is rocking.

The colours on this wedding card matched the colour scheme of the day.


I really enjoy making 3D cards.  This card was made for the birth of my Granddaughter.....
 
....and this card for her Christening.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Liz, I especially like the little boat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.