Thursday 14 August 2014

Having a play......

I've just returned from a rainy few days in our caravan in North Devon.  This time I just packed a few crafty things to have a play with - stencils, inks, pens and a few stamps.

For the first card I used a Creative Expressions 'Raindrops' stencil with an Adirondack 'Denim' ink pad.  The stamps are from Inkylicious. 

The next card is one of several I made this week using Lavinia Stamps. I think this one needs a bit of glitter or liquid pearls, so I may add that tomorrow, as I'll have somewhere to leave it to dry overnight.  

Finally, this isn't a card, but my first attempt at Zentangle, using a Dreamweaver stencil.  I'm not sure I'll make it into a card as I was just playing around and I'm not sure about it.  I need to find a good book to teach myself how to do it properly, or see if there are any local Zentangle workshops.  

Well that's it for today.  I've missed having a decent signal for the Internet while we've been away, so I need to catch up on the blogs I'm following.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I'm catching up aswell. I've had a too busy week.
    But your cards are both very beautiful, love the colours.
    Have a nice weekend, hugs Veerle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are all great, but I particularly love the owls which are so cute, and if that's your first attempt at zentangle you have done brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.