Friday 1 May 2015

Include a Tag

Welcome to my two new followers.  Firstly, Dianchik of Moments of Creativity.  My second follower is Sue Fenton, who hasn't got her own blog - yet!  I hadn't seen Sue for well over twenty years, when we both worked in the same pre-school, then earlier this year I happened to bump into her!  Thank you both for following my blog.

So... back to my card for today. Include a tag - how easy is that? I asked myself.  Not as easy as I thought, as I've abandoned the first two attempts, but the deadline for the Less is More Challenge is today, so this is my final tag card.  I was thrilled to be ShowCASed on the Less is More blog last week!
The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and the image is stamped with a stamp I've had for ages.  I wanted to use ribbon, but had no yellow apart from organza, which didn't really show up.  I know..... reels and reels of ribbon but no yellow! So I cut a snippet of yellow card instead and threaded it through the tag.  I finished off my card with three yellow star buttons.

I think the reason I seemed to have lost my inspiration today is that we have recently got home from nearly a week in London, where my DH was running the London Marathon last Sunday, (here is the card I made for him), so I've not even picked up a pair of scissors or a reel of DST for a week.  However, I did find all fifty Shaun and Sheep in London!  Click on the link for details.  They are dotted all over London - I think I must have walked a marathon finding them all!  They are in London until 25th May. Here are two of them......


I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

17 comments:

  1. Liz, It sounds like you had a lovely time in London. Those sheep are delightful. How many were there? Your card is so cheery; I am very fond of dry embossing and this card is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were 50, Connie. 70 different ones are coming to my home town in the summer, so I'll be getting on my walking shoes again! x

      Delete
  2. Oh, how cool with Shaun, sounds like a great way to walk around in London, Liz.

    The card is so bright and cheerful, it brightened my day as we've had a rainy afternoon here.

    Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Liz! And what fun in London :) You did so well to find every single one.

    And I was delighted to see your LIM card chosen this week - really well deserved!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lot of fun in London Liz. Your card is fabulous.
    I really loved doing this challenge but found it more difficult than you should think too. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Veerle x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card.
    Love the sheep too, they've had all sorts of creatures in Bath... pigs and lions to name but two!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little card. I find it so hard to make these CAS cards, too! You nailed it though. Those little sheep are adorable - looked like you had good weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS card Liz, I find these really hard..you have done a great job.
    those sheep are fabulous..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful CAS card! I love all the stars! Great sentiment too! Looks like you had a fun walking tour finding all 50 of those adorable sheep! I wish they would do something like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all.....your card is so pretty and sunny looking. Love the way you used the tag on this and that embossed background!
    I'd never heard of Shaun and the Sheep - they're darling! How fun to be able to see those. Sounds like you had a great time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the clever way you used the tag on this card! Great embossing too! Love those fun sheep :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you've attached your tag and added lots of interest to your background, but still maintained all that yummy white space.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the starry embossing on this card Liz, and the way those cute little buttons echo the theme. Very resourceful to use yellow paper instead of ribbon.
    Sounds like you had a good time in London, the sheep look fun, you did well to find all of them.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabulous card, congratulations on finding all the sheep, they do look fun.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got some fun and happy pictures here Liz ... got distracted for a moment!
    But back to your card which is equally happy ... especially the sentiment and what a neat way to incorporate the tag. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part and apologies I didn't get to you before the challenge closed
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that embossed background, and the bits of yellow! Sounds like a fun time in London!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the pops of yellow on the card. Those buttons are perfect with that embossing folder.

    The sheep are fabulous. It sounds like you had fun hunting them all down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.