Wednesday 22 June 2016

Zendoodle Flower

Welcome to my new follower, Bel from Inkabelle.  I've known Bel for several years and she introduced me to the lovely Stampin' Up projects.  She has just taken the plunge to start entering card challenges, so I hope you have time to pop over to her blog to see her gorgeous creations and give her some encouragement.  I'm sure she would be delighted if you would become one of her followers. 

A flower card today, using a recently purchased flower stamp.


The flower is from a set of Sweet Dixie Zendoodle stamps, stamped using a Memento ink pad and coloured with Promarkers.  To keep the theme of the Zendoodling, I die cut the image using a Sue Wilson 'Noble Double Pierced Rectangle die' and used the piercings to space out the striped border, which was done with a Micron pen. The image is raised up on foam tape.   The embossing folder I used is Creative Expressions 'Dotty Daisies'. I finished off my card by adding tiny Sue Wilson 'String Flower' die cuts in the corners.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Liz! Love the image with the embossed background. Cute little corner finishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and colours Liz, love the embossed background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours Liz, I like your new flower stamp and the corner flowers.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamped flower and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with the pastel colors and that gorgeous embossing. Love how the Zen outline blocking makes these flowers pop. Saw a good (and looks pretty easy) Zen video today at Joggles.com. Well done on this look, and I love that SW die set. Was just looking where a place has it on sale (still fairly pricey) and trying to justify the cost with the sizes. I usually make 4.25x5.5 cards and the larger dies wouldn't be used. I drool every time I see this and the square set used! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Liz, I love the stamped flower and the embossing folder you have used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, the embossed background works brilliantly with the image mat. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely floral inspired creation Liz and perfect for our themes, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I really love the way youve used this card Liz, it's truly superb! Well done on doing the border too it really makes it.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is quite simply a beautiful card the image and card design is so clean and fresh, thank you for joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps I hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this card is so delicate and pretty. Gorgeous colours and loving the zentangle colouring. The textured embossing on the white background really sets it off, thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this zendoodle stamp and the lovely doodle border you have given it Liz works fantastically. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo absolutely lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.