Pages

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge ~ #5

The Lavinia Stamps challenge for July is 'Use a Punch or Die Shape’, so I thought I'd use both. I love this little Lavinia stamp and initially planned to colour it in.  In the end I decided it looked more effective highlighting a couple of sections in red to match the little red pearls, keeping the colours to just red, white and black on my gatefold card.  I used my Nestabilities oval dies and a Fiskars border punch. 

Visit the Lavinia Stamps Challenge blog to see all the lovely entries this month, as well as the great cards by the DT.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the monochrome with a pop of red works beautifully. Thanks for entering the Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, Lavinia DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the layout and the colour scheme - thanks for entering it into the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete