Thursday 25 July 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge ~ #5

The Lavinia Stamps challenge for July is 'Use a Punch or Die Shape’, so I thought I'd use both. I love this little Lavinia stamp and initially planned to colour it in.  In the end I decided it looked more effective highlighting a couple of sections in red to match the little red pearls, keeping the colours to just red, white and black on my gatefold card.  I used my Nestabilities oval dies and a Fiskars border punch. 

Visit the Lavinia Stamps Challenge blog to see all the lovely entries this month, as well as the great cards by the DT.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the monochrome with a pop of red works beautifully. Thanks for entering the Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, Lavinia DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the layout and the colour scheme - thanks for entering it into the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.