Sunday 11 May 2014

Owl Tree Silhouette

For today's card I used the lovely Little Claire's Owl Tree Silhouette stamp.  Although not a crafter herself, my daughter, Joanna,  gave me this stamp for Mothers Day in March - I've trained her well to choose something crafty instead of flowers!  I will be sending the card to a friend for her 60th birthday this coming week.  I haven't made a Joy Fold card for quite a while, so I played around with the sizing to fit the stamp and ended up with a 7" x 5" card, using two brads to keep the card closed.

 This photo shows how the card opens.
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love that image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and fab shape...thanks for joining in with our colour challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, love the shape! Thanks for playing with us at Bizzy Becs. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card,Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic folding! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.