Thursday 29 May 2014

More birthdays.........

There's something about silhouette stamps that I just love.  This time I'm using another of my Little Claire silhouette stamps - 'Do all the things...' for a friend's birthday card. I rarely use yellow as the main colour for a background, so I thought I'd take myself out of comfort zone today.
I'd like to enter my card for the following challenge:
Little Claire's Monthly Challenge ~ Spots & Stripes

Just time to make another Spring Fold birthday card today.  It's for a friend who likes sheep and as she's Welsh, I used a red, green and white theme - the colours on the Welsh flag.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the colours and your design..Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's challenge and hooping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, Such a fabulous bright and cheery card............beautiful. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge xx GaynorLCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.