Saturday 10 May 2014

Special Occasions

Here are a couple more cards I made this week.  I was asked to make an A5 70th Birthday Card, to include the Tangent logo.  I kept the whole card to the colour scheme of blue and yellow, and after a few false starts, this is what I produced.

The second card was for Alan to send to Downend Tangent, on behalf of Downend 41 Club, on the occasion of their 45th Charter.  Again, I included the Tangent logo and made the card A5 size.  I used one of my favourite embossing folders, as it has a more subtle pattern than the usual Swiss Dot pattern I use.


Now to think of a design for a 60th birthday card for a friend's birthday next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.