Tuesday 8 July 2014

Zen Butterfly

One of my local craft shops has just started selling Lavinia Stamps, so I just had to have a look!  Somehow I couldn't resist temptation and ended up buying the fabulous Zen butterfly stamp.  My daughter's birthday is coming up this month, so I justified my purchase by telling myself it would be just perfect for her birthday card! The butterfly was coloured in with Promarkers and then I completely covered the butterfly with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to make it sparkle. The embossing folder I used for the background is Spellbinders 'Dainty Dots'. 

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog ~ Summer Colours
Stamplorations Blog ~ Stamps and Glitter
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog's Challenge ~ Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop ~ Summer or Bright Colours
Penny Black and More Challenge - Dies and Punches

10 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, Liz......you certainly will get tons of use out of the Zen butterfly, it's my favourite stamp at the moment! Thank you for joining us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow colored butterfly! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rainbow butterfly! Thank you for joining us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am envious Liz, the only time I get to see Lavinia is at the shows and don't get to many of them.

    Gorgeous and and beautiful butterfly, it's great to see you at Penny Black and More, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this one loads! good purchase! and see what a great card you made with it too! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, very sweet! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful butterfly in these colours! Like your embossed background! Thank you for joining at Penny Black and more! Gerrina, Guest-Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz. Absolutely adore your butterfly. It is beautifully coloured and simply pops against your CAS background. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Monika x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz,
    What a gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's monthly challenge.
    Cheers
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.