Wednesday 2 July 2014

Keeping it 'clean and simple'

I've had a busy week or so teaching most days, but I found time to make a few more cards for my stall at a school craft fair in a couple of weeks.  Simple cards this week, using two of my Lavinia stamps.  These stamps are so versatile, sometimes matting the stamped images on an embossed background is all they need. I know the backgrounds are a bit bright, but from experience of selling cards at school craft fairs, young girls tend to choose these colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.