Thursday 24 November 2016

Cute Hedgehog

After thinking I had a fairly quiet week to do lots of crafting and blog visiting, I been teaching all week, covering teacher  who is out sick.  I've got a stall at a charity craft fair on Saturday and I'm really behind with the last minute things I was going to finish - so it looks like it might be a busy evening tomorrow!  Hopefully I can catch up with my blog visiting next week.

Today's card is a card I made a little while ago, but haven't got round to posting on my blog until now. 

 This cute little hedgehog is a Sweet Dixie die cut layered on a SB Nestability die cut, both of which were snippets.  The backing paper is from a paper stack which came free with a magazine.  I added a googly eye to give the hedgehog a bit of character.

I am joining in the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 256 ~ Use snippets
HLS November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Liz! I love the spikey circle die cut as well :) I think this die is the same as one I was sent by a very sweet Playmate - I need to use it for the first time. Our real hedgies seem to be sleeping - hooray, it truly cuts out a lot of work clearing up after them!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hedgehog Liz - so cute! Hope you did well at the Craft Fair. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Liz, love the hedgehog! sounds like you`ve been busy, hope you did well at the craft fair.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that white die cut mirrors the fur on the hedgie! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pointy circle fits the hedgehook so good; great card! Hope the fair was a good one! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Liz for finding time to pop by my blog and leave such kind comments. I have missed creating! Such an adorable and fun card today. Good luck with the craft fair x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.