Saturday 9 March 2013

Cards for special occasions

Well.... after having trouble uploading photos onto my blog for some time, which was totally out of my control, it looks like things are working again.  There have been a lot of special occasions recently and here are a few of the cards I've made.
The idea for design for this one was sent to me by my friend Lynne and the original design was done by Connie Stewart.  There's a great demo on how to make it on You Tube.
It was just perfect for a formal occasion!

This is the first of three side-stepper cards I made recently, this one to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday.
 

 Next  an engagement card for the son and future daughter-in-law of a friend of mine.
 
Finally a 70th birthday card for a Bristol Rovers fan! The Stampin' Up owl punch can be used in SO many different ways. It is one of my favourite punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.