Saturday 18 May 2013

Christ Church Schools Summer Fayre

Just putting my feet up after running a craft stall at the Summer Fayre organised by The Friends of Christ Church Schools in Downend.  It was lovely to see and speak to so many of my past pupils.  Well done to The Friends for organising such great weather too!  Here are just a few of the cards I made to sell on my stall.
Another card using my favourite Stampin' Up owl punch.









 

 The champagne glasses were actually silver holographic card, but the light in the scanner made them multicoloured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.