Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas is coming.....!

Most of my Christmas cards are now made and it's not even December!  This must be a first!!!   Sixty made already.....just a few more to go.  Here's are my three designs for this year.
The first card is made using Lavinia stamps.  I wanted to keep the design quite simple to make the beautiful silhouette in the middle stand out.
 
I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz die for the houses on this card.  Each house was backed with yellow card, which proved to be more time consuming than I first thought it would be, as all the houses are different sizes!  The stamp is from Inkylicious.
 
At the NEC this month, saw this beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs - Winter Neighbourhood Border die.  I thought it would be a perfect die for 'New Home' cards too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.