I finished off the last of my Christmas cards this week, batch making some designs I've already blogged, so nothing new to blog. I thought I'd share a card I made a week or two ago with a fabulous Sue Wilson die I won recently over in the Playground.
I CASE'd Di's card HERE. When Di sent me the die, she suggested I had a go at inlaying it. 'A piece of cake' I thought to myself - however there were SO many tiny pieces! My first failed attempted was to stick them in with glue. This is my second attempt. I backed the aperture made with the die with double-sided tape, as I had no double-sided adhesive sheets, and replaced all the pieces. I used silver mirror card in the star. I'll be off to share my card in the Playground.