Wednesday 31 August 2022

Twofer

Two cards to share today.  The first is a CAS masculine card I made for a friend who celebrated his birthday last week.  He's not really into sports, but is often tinkering about mending or making something.   I thought this image would be perfect for him.

I used a Memory Box 'Grand Happy Birthday' die for the bottom part of the card.  The image is an old Papermania stamp, coloured with Promarkers.  I added three tool brads from my brad mountain.

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:


For my second card I used stamps from a set I was given a quite a while ago and had their first outing on this card.  I'm not sure of the brand.
The image had a blank face and the set had several different stamps with features to choose from to add to complete the face.   I coloured the image with Promarkers. The sentiment stamps were also from the some set and the background was embossed with a Sue Wilson 'Dotty Daisy' embossing folder.  Three tiny turquoise pearls finished off my card.

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:






12 comments:

  1. The first card is so great with those tiny tools in the corner and way to use that new stamp in the 2nd card! Beautiful coloring and embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely pair of cards Liz, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look so cheerfull! Great personaliced cards! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards Liz, you have used my favourite die on the first one and a sweet image on the second.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards Liz, and the masculine one is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You "nailed" it with this male card! What a great card and those tool brads are so fun. I need to start using my brads again too. That is a sweet friend card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,
    2 wonderful cards and super designs also.
    Love the first one that stamped image goes so well with that Happy Birthday die cut.
    I too have that stamp in my stamp collection.
    Love the cute tools as well.
    Such a greatsecond card and beautiful embossing folder used.
    Great colouring of that stamped image.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Those tool brads are awesome. And a very sweet and simple lady with a rose - just perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautifully designed cards with these cute image, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first card is perfect for your friend that enjoys a bit of DIY Liz, and the MB Happy Birthday die makes a great base and love the tool brads too. The second is prettily coloured and love the idea of being able to change the face, and the layering with the EF and coordinating blue card which you used for the matted layers goes beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.