Thursday 21 December 2023

Christmas Chocolate Boxes

I've been away for the last few days, enjoying the Christmas Markets in Munich, Germany and Salzburg, Austria.  I'll post some photos in a later blog post.
 
I made thirteen of these little Christmas boxes to hold a few chocolates to give out as extra little gifts for family on Christmas day. 


I used  a set of Stampin' Up 'Curvy Keepsake Box' dies, a preloved set of dies I bought recently and used for the first time.  The label dies are from the same set. The papers are from The Works.   The boxes are all the same size. Who says the camera never lies!

I am joining in the following challenges:





9 comments:

  1. A beautiful extra gift Liz,the boxes are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I saw these adorable boxes over at NBUS and had to come see them up close. They're so cute! I think I have that die and I haven't used it either! Your shopping sounds so wonderful too! I must see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will looks forward to the photos Liz. Sweet little boxes of sweeties,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little boxes Liz...tell me now where you get your time from to whizz off to lovely places a dcraft as much as you do? Happy Christmas to you and yours.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The European Christmas markets are wonderful to visit Liz, we intended to go this year but didn't get round to organising anything- maybe next year! Love these sweet little boxes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty shaped boxes Liz and I love the three different double sided papers you have used..so beautifully made too. Glad you had an enjoyable time visiting these two Christmas markets and looking forward to seeing some of the photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super paper selection for these keep sake boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love so much the shape of these treats boxes and the beautiful papers you used! Your family members surely will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are darling, Liz! I thought for sure they were made of fabric, so excellent choice of pp! They will be a hit! Glad you are home safe from your fun Christmas trip! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.