I rarely buy craft magazines, but I couldn't resist the current Creative Stamping Magazine. It had a set of 'Peanuts' Christmas stamps as the cover gift and I used two stamps on my tag. I made this tag today so I could enter the Tag-Along (and ATCs) Challenge, but realised too late that the challenge ended earlier today.
The tag shape was made with a Stampin' Up punch and I used a corner rounder for the right hand side of the tag. The image and sentiment were stamped with Versafine Clair 'Nocturne' and I coloured the image with Promarkers. I finished off my tag with a piece of red and white grosgrain ribbon.
I am joining in the following challenges:


Absolutely delightful tag Liz. Who doesn’t love Snoopy? I know I do! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant! An excellent buy Liz. Snoopy takes me back!! x
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely stamp and the stamps fit so well on the tag. So sorry you missed the closing deadline at the challenge.
ReplyDeleteNext time I will make a note of the closing time. 🤣
DeleteThanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteThe Snoopy image looks adorable on your tag, and the crisp stamping, soft coloring, and bright ribbon come together beautifully to create a cheerful and nostalgic little piece.
ReplyDeleteAdorable tag! I have a friend that is obsessed with Snoopy - LOL! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBack with my "I Love ProMarkers" hat on to say thank you for joining us there as well! :)
ReplyDeleteA very cute tag Liz, sorry the WLS gates were closed.
ReplyDeleteB x
Who can resist Snoopy and ably assisted by three little woodstock's..lol. A beautiful seasonal gift tag. I decided that I would be good and not get this one as I do buy quite a few of them, but shall probably regret not doing so when I see all the different stamps being used. x
ReplyDeleteSnoopy is a big favourite in our family- love your tag Liz.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at We Love Stamping.
xx