Saturday, 12 September 2026

Allsorts Challenge ~ Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well

There seems to be a problem with the Reading Lists on Blogger.  I've had no notifications of new posts for several days now, so apologies if I usually visit your blog and you've made a new post recently.  Hopefully the glitch will be sorted out soon.

Gail has chosen the theme of 'Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well' for the new Allsorts Challenge.  I've made two masculine DT cards for this challenge.

For my first card, I made a masculine 'Get Well' card for a friend who recently had a fall.  Initially the doctors thought he had fractured his hip, but fortunately it's just badly bruised.

The die is unbranded and the patterned paper is from The Range.  The sentiment is a stamp is from the Happy Little Stampers 'Dandelion Wishes' set, stamped with Stampin' Up 'Night of Navy'.

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:


My second card is a Thinking of You card for a friend whose Mum recently passed away. 
 
 I used a Creative Expressions 'Dragonfly Dreams' die with a square of white card and layered it on a pale blue mat.  The extra little dragonfly die comes as part of the set.  The sentiment is a Woodware stamp, stamped with Versafine Clair 'Morning Mist'. 
 
I am joining in the following challenges:

We have a lovely prize of three floral dies and download of ready coloured reflections artwork to match the dies plus papers from Highlight Crafts.





5 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Liz. Love the die cut imagery. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two equally elegant cards for our theme this time round Liz.

    Yes, Blogger being a pain yet again!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards - great colours too. Blogger is certainly causing a few problems and as well as the list thing, I had trouble trying to get my image included in the post. Managed it eventually thank goodness. All very annoying though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your masculine cards are so well designed with the bold die cut imagery and clean layouts, and the thoughtful sentiments paired with the simple color palettes give each card a gentle, supportive feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, like those dies and the paper you paired them with is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.