Saturday, 10 October 2026

Allsorts Challenge ~ More Than One Fold

It's my turn to host the Allsorts Challenge for this fortnight.  As anyone who follows my blog knows, I especially love making fancy fold cards, so I've chosen the theme 'More Than One Fold'.  Will your project have two folds, or perhaps it will have multiple folds.  If fancy fold cards aren't your thing, there is always the option of 'Anything Goes' as we love to see all your creations.

For my DT card, I've made a Double Z Fold Card.  The patterned paper is from The Range.  The flowers are dies from Sue Wilson's 'Passion Flower' set. The sentiment is a die from the Sue Wilson's 'Birthday Candles' set.

I decided to cover all the panels and leave the back of the card plain for the message.

There are two prizes, a bundle of craft essentials from Stix2 plus an A5 stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.