Friday 28 February 2014

Pillow Boxes

It's been a pretty busy week craftwise. I made 36 cards to give to my friend's future daughter-in-law who's raising funds for St Peter's Hospice, but forgot to post any photos of the cards on my blog before I handed them over!  I've also been making lots of cards for my craft stall at a Vintage and Handmade fair coming up in a few weeks.  As it's before Mothering Sunday, I thought I'd also make some chocolate-filled pillow boxes to sell on my stall. I embossed the boxes with a Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.