Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cards for Craft Fair

What a busy few days, making cards for my craft stall at the Vintage and Handmade Craft fair coming up.  Here are a couple of examples of cards I made for Mothering Sunday.

I love these stamps for making cards for children. The first one so perfect for Harry Potter fans.  The stamped images were coloured with Promarkers.



I was so pleased to find a girl football stamp.  Girls like football too!  There are two football teams where I live, so I've made cards showing both kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.