Friday 29 September 2023

Slimline Butterfly Card

The Butterfly Challenge ends in a few days, so I thought I'd better get my skates on and make a card to join in.  The theme this time is 'Butterflies Galore', so I hope my two butterflies count..... the others flew away! 🤣 I'm also on a mission to use up more of my snippets, everything was from my snippets drawer, except for the card base. The sentiment was one I stamped a while ago for another project but never used.
 
The die with the circles was a preloved die I bought a while ago, I don't know the brand.  It's had its first outing on this card, so I'll be joining in the NBUS challenge.  The sentiment is a stamp which came as a cover gift with a magazine a long time ago.  I used one of my favourite butterfly die, Memory Box 'Pippi Butterfly' and attached the butterflies by the bodies, leaving the wings free.

I am joining in the following  challenges:
 



17 comments:

  1. Lovely butterflies, fluttering by

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely butterflies Liz... a pretty card and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours used for this pretty butterfly card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour combo and diecuts Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty in blue and yellow Liz, and the yellow circular cut outs with the blue circular mats within are the perfect place for your two beautiful white butterflies and sentiment..a wonderful DL card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is gorgeous Liz so elegant and I love those dies! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterfly card Liz, and love that die with circles, so unusual. Your words "the others flew away" about the butterfly galore make me laugh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's more than one, it has to be "galore"! So pretty and love those butterflies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, lovely fresh colours, the delicate butterflies are framed beautifully by the cut-out circles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue and yellow make such a pretty colour palette Liz and like the tall DL shape.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great die cuts and colors on this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you devided this one with the round circles! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A useful die and a great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so pretty and love the slimline design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blue and yellow colour mix and those gorgeous butterflies also the lovely circle die. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always a pleasure to see your butterflies here in the garden. There are still lots around. Thankyou for coming and playing along. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a very eye catching card Liz! I love the color combo, and I am really loving those circles. The butterflies are gorgeous and such a fun circular sentiment! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.