Saturday, 25 July 2026

Cut and Emboss

Is anyone else finding it frustrating that lots of new posts on blogs they follow are not appearing in their Reading List and the ones that are, aren't in chronological order? It seems to be a glitch with Blogger, which hopefully will be fixed soon.

Onto my cards, a quick and easy design today

 

I used Cuttlebug 'Blooming Bouquet' die which cut and embosses at the same time.  It's a perfect die for making a really quick card and the bonus was I bought it in a 'discontinued' sale for £2.  The sentiment is raised up on foam pads to add some dimension.

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:

I made a few cards in different colourways.




My last card is a Christmas card using patterned paper with tiny white Christmas trees on.  The embossing shows up more in real life.


I am joining in the following challenges with my Christmas card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.