Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Birthday Card

It was my daughter's birthday on Sunday and this is the card I made for her.  It's a really easy fold to make, just four score lines and three cuts with scissors.



I used a Creative Expressions "Wild Rose Edger" on the first panel, which had its first outing for this card. The white panels were embossed with an old Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used punches for the two-tone flowers and the leaves.  The pink card was from my snippets drawer, so I'll be sharing my card over in the Playground.

The card folds flat for posting.

I am joining in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful fancy fold Liz and great decoration, I’m sure your daughter loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful special fold design! That Wild Rose Edger die cut is amazing. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.