It was my daughter's birthday on Sunday and this is the card I made for her. It's a really easy fold to make, just four score lines and three cuts with scissors.
I used a Creative Expressions "Wild Rose Edger" on the first panel, which had its first outing for this card. The white panels were embossed with an old Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used punches for the two-tone flowers and the leaves. The pink card was from my snippets drawer, so I'll be sharing my card over in the Playground.
The card folds flat for posting.
I am joining in the following challenges:




A beautiful fancy fold Liz and great decoration, I’m sure your daughter loved it xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful special fold design! That Wild Rose Edger die cut is amazing. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw this in the gallery, I knew it was yours, Liz! That's a compliment to have a recognizable style! Your daughter will love this pretty fancy fold design with great embossing and elegant Rose Edger! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Liz! The fancy fold design is so pretty and I love the crisp lines and bright green!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card for your daughter Liz and I love the pink and green and the Rose Edger and the punched flowers and leaves are really pretty, also the EF background goes perfectly, and of course it is a wonderful shape too. x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful fold with pretty papers and embellishments
ReplyDeleteOh Liz . . . this is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Great shaped card which I’m sure your daughter appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
What a very special card for your daughter!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Liz xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card for your Daughter Liz, lovely feminine colour palette and sure she really loved it.
ReplyDeleteB x
A great card for your daughter Liz .. .. .. I bet it took centre stage in the card display.
ReplyDeleteI hope your daughter had a happy day.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxox.
What a beautiful card, Liz! I love your choice of colors and wonderful textures. This fun fold is a great variation of a Z-fold and I need to do one since it's a great way to add small images. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Super fun fold, so pretty. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteDelight in the soft pink and green palette works beautifully with the rose edger, and the embossed panels and fun fold shape create such an elegant and feminine birthday design.
ReplyDeleteThat green and pink look so deicate together! Think sje liked this one... Enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors and fancy fold, it looks so complicated! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate all of our players!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
What a great fancy fold card for your daughter Liz. I love the pretty die cuts and the white embossing looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteWow, this took a lot of work! Great design. Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
ReplyDelete