Thursday 10 October 2024

80th Birthday

A masculine card today for a friend who celebrated his 80th Birthday recently.  I love this image and sentiment and I used it on another card last month HERE.

The card fold was made with Made To Surprise 'Side Panel Showstopper' dies.  The digi stamp and sentiment are from Beccy's Place 'You're A Hoot' set.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.  There is a pre-coloured version, but I didn't have any patterned paper to match the shade of brown.  The patterned paper is from Anna Marie Designs.  I finished of my card with numbers, using dies from The Works.

The card folds flat for posting.

I am joining in the following challenges:





2 comments:

  1. Brilliantly fun and detailed card for an 80th birthday Liz, love the fancy fold with a great image and sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz: Thanks for returning to HQCOLCB! This special fold style structure was used very effectively! The patterned papers are great companions for the owl image and #80! Beautifully made! Thanks for entering a birthday theme entry for Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.