Saturday 5 October 2024

Allsorts Challenge ~ Falling Leaves

This is my second post today.  Please scroll down to see my Crafty Calendar DT card.

A new Allsorts Challenge begins today and Lynn has chosen the theme of 'Falling Leaves'.

A quick card today as the green card had the white panel already attached.  I made it a while ago for a project I never got round making, so it's just been sat in my box of unfinished projects.  I used a Martha Stewart 'Maple Leaf' border punch down the side of the white panel and added a three larger punched maple leaves.   To finish my card for the Allsorts Challenge, I stamped a Lavinia Stamps 'Autumn Fall' image with Versafine Clair 'Nocturne' onto a Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' die cut and die cut a larger black circle for the mat. The green card was layered on a black mat and attached to the card blank.

Prizes for the Allsorts Challenge are from AALL and Create.

I am joining in the following challenges:








3 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy card with a great leafy border - just right for the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lavinia Fairy is a perfect formal image for this weeks theme Liz.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine a fairy enjoying herself on the helicopter seed pod, a great card Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.