Saturday 5 October 2024

Crafty Calendar Challenge ~ Anything Goes

The October Crafty Calendar Challenge begins today with the theme of 'Anything Goes'.  My Tri Panel Z Fold birthday card is one from my draft folder, which I made for my hubby earlier in the year.


The image is an old Jolly Nation 'Football Man' wood mounted stamp, stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black', coloured with Promarkers.  I've had the stamp for well over ten years and it comes out now and again as I often make football themed cards. The patterned paper is from a Dovecraft 'Blue Skies'.
 
The card folds flat for posting.

The Crafty Calendar Challenge runs until 28th October, so pop over to the challenge blog to see all the lovely creations the DT have made.

I am joining in the following challenges:





7 comments:

  1. I'm sure your husband loved this card - I remember the Jolly Nation stamps, a 'blast from the past' but still good

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant layout with great papers and image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for fottie fans Liz, noted the colours, good luck v Burton today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda. We could do with three points today. xx

      Delete
  4. What a great Z fold and I love the papers you selected too. This turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always impressed with your folds Liz, not only do they look gorgeous, they are so neat and precise, never any 'scruffy' edges like mine have! A fabulous card for your footie fan husband.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful shaped card and one your hubby will have appreciated in your team colours Liz, and the football man is just perfect, and I love the papers with the spots and stripes. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.