Wednesday 12 July 2023

Long post!

I seem to be so behind with posting my cards on my blog, so this is going to be a photo heavy post to try and catch up.
 
First up is a Balcony Front Card
The patterned paper is from a paper pad which came as a cover gift with a magazine.  The balloons are Lin and Lene die cuts. 

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:
 

My next card is an Exploding Heart Card.
The front of the card was inspired by a sketch.  The background was embossed with a Lisa Horton's 'Pretty Leaves'  embossing folder. The patterned paper was from an old A4 paper pad.  I stamped a sentiment using a stamp from the Stampin' Up 'Best Year' set.

When the card is opened, it reveals and exploding heart.  I added a layered plain panel for the message. 
 
I am joining in the following challenges with this card:

 
Next is a card I made for a friend who loves elephants.
The Spellbinder 'Lacy Square' die cut is the same shade of white as the background, but it's a stiffer card and looks a different shade in the photo.  I used a Marianne Design cross stitch die in the middle of the lacy square and used crochet cotton for the cross stitching.  Added a strip of elephant ribbon across the middle of the card for added interest. 

I am joining in the following challenges with this card:


My next card is a Gatefold Bay Card.
The patterned paper if from a paper pad from The Works.  The Lin and Lene starfish die cut is layered on Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' die cuts.

The seahorse was die cut with an old Sizzix die in silver holographic card.
 
I am joining in the following challenges with this card:


This next card in one of my favourite colour combinations of red, black and white.
The background is a Stamp Addicts 'Beaded Curtain' stamp, stamped with Versafine Clair 'Nocture', with a few of the circles coloured with a red Promarker.  The sentiment is an Impression Obsession die cut and I added a few pearls. 
 
I am joining in the following challenges with this card:


Finally, my last card.
I used Stampin' Up 'Best Plaid Builder' dies for the tartan pattern.  The flower was made with punches and I stamped a sentiment with a Stampin' Up 'Best Year' stamp. 







35 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a big compilation of cards!!! And everyone is so special! It would take me at least a month to make so many cards! Love the different foldings, the designs and the stamps and dies you used. The stitched one is super cute. Very difficult choose a favourite but I think I love especially the Gatefold Bay with those fabulous papers and the holographic seahorse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots to share here and a lovely post Liz. You have been busy of late, lovely designs, colours and different styles.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. An inspirational selection of cards featuring several fancy folds Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy at your craft table making all these wonderful cards! I'm especially loving that exploding heart card but everything is beautiful! Thanks too for leaving me a comment to enter my posted card today at Allsorts, but I've already entered one there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many awesome cards...you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute special fold cards. Love the fun colors and hot air balloons. Thanks for sharing at the Double D Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a collection Liz, great fold on the first one but that Elephant is rather cute.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long post, lots of pix - as you say, but so worth it to see such a lovely selection

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a beautiful gallery of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly a varied selection of lovely cards - you've been busy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Liz, you have been busy!! The cards are all so very nice. I never tried making a balcony card, so I am going to look for the template. It's lovely.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Liz, your cards are just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are outstanding and so pretty. You've certainly been super busy and they're all great. I love the elephant ribbon to go with the cross stitch elephant! Precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy Liz...and great collection of cards designs and shapes

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Liz what a gorgeous selection of cards! everyone is lovely hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Liz, What a wonderful selection of so many designs and colour mixes, Love them all. Such clever and beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards Liz, a lovely variety of folds and techniques showing your versality, each of them is beautifully crafted.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and me both Liz. On the plus side, you have many lovely card for us all to look at, a wonderful selection x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Liz,
    a beautiful array of super gorgeous designs.
    Love them all and such wonderful elements and papers used.
    Great and brilliant folds too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning collection of cards. I have a load that haven't been posted too. I am glad you have shared these. I really love the cross stitched elephant xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Beautiful selection of cards Liz., you have been busy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such fabulous creations Liz - I loved each and everyone of them. Such variety! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! you have been busy...are you a human card machine?..lol A great diverse array here Liz and your fancy folds take centre stage. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, I love your exploding heart card - such a special surprise! And I love purples, lol. It'll make for a great birthday thought! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Liz, you have been busy and what fabulous creations one and all. Congratulations on being a Favourite for the Birthday Challenge and and the winner for the Anything Goes with Dies Challenge last month at HLS...well deserved! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, so many wonderful cards. Love them all. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous collection Liz ! You really have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, wow, wow! I am loving each one of these unique card Liz! I love the different folds, the exploding heart, all of it! Each card is equally beautiful. Of course I am really loving the stitched elephant card, so cute! But I also love the sea themed card, what the heck....I love them all! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow lots of amazing cards on this post. Lots of great fun folds. The balloon card is a fantastic fold to add to the fun of the balloons. That folded heart is really cute and a great way to bring the hearts to the inside of your card. Terrific stitching on that cute elephant too. Lots of great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is fabulous Liz, I love your cross stitching! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. I like the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You know I always love all your cards, Liz. You are a very talented lady.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at TIOT. Sending you a hug from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  33. A lovely creative selection of cards and the one you entered in our 3 Colour challenge is perfect.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm back with my DT hat on Liz, and loving your balloon card, love the balloons are shown of travelling with your wonderful fold card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Travel challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all of these great cards. My favorite is the one with the seahorse cause blue is my favorite colour and I like fun fold cards! Thanks for joining in at challenge up your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.