Saturday 28 September 2024

Allsorts Challenge #800 ~ Anything Goes

It's our 800th challenge this week so Brenda is making it a bit special with a simple 'Anything Goes' theme and a few extra prizes from AALL and Create.

I made this card for my niece who celebrated her 50th Birthday.  I saw the fold demonstrated on the Nifty Noodles Crafting Facebook.
The patterned paper is from The Range,  I used Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' dies and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair 'Fantasia'.  The sentiment is a stamp from the Stampin' Up 'Humming Along'.

The numbers were die cut with dies from The Works. They had candles attached to the number, but I snipped them off.  I used a Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder for the white side panels to add some texture.  The white panel inside is for the message and I stamped some flowers in the corner for added interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.