Sunday 22 September 2024

Craftlandia Challenge #20 ~ Hearts

The September Craftlandia Challenge begins today and runs until 30th September.  It was my turn to chose the theme this month and I've chosen Hearts/Anything Goes.  Our generous sponsor this month is Gecko Galz.  

Our sponsor kindly gave the DT images to use and I chose the Artful Love Jewel It set.  It comes as a set of twelve heart images.  I reduced the size so the images would fit in a X-cut punched postage stamp.  I used six of them for my card.  The sentiment is a stamp from the Stampin' Up 'Painted Glass' set, stamped with Versafine 'Tulip Red'.

Please hop over the to Craftlandia Challenge to see the wonderful creations the DT have made for inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all anonymous comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.