Sunday, 4 October 2026

Crafty Calendar Challenge ~ Autumn/Halloween

Oops!  This post should have been scheduled for yesterday, so I'm a day late.  Wishing you all a belated Happy World Card Making Day, hope you managed to find some time to craft yesterday.  I spent all day with a group of crafty friends making cards.

The theme for the October Crafty Calendar Challenge is 'Autumn/Halloween'.  I decided to go with the Autumn option for my DT card.

All the stamps are from Lavinia.  I stamped the wreath using all three stamps from the 'Oak Leaves' set, using a Memento 'Rich Cocoa' ink pad.  The sentiment is one of the 'Heartfelt Verses' set of stamps.  I used two dies from the Sue Wilson 'Double Pierced Circles' set for the image and mat.  A stamp from the 'Acorns' set was stamped in each corner.  All the leaves and acorns were coloured with Promarkers.

The Crafty Calendar Challenge ends on 28th October.  Please hop over to the challenge blog to see the beautiful creations the DT have made for inspiration.

I am joining in the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. A super Autumn wreath, perfect for the various challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it was worth the wait! Your card is a delight, Liz

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful autumnal card. The seasonal wreath is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Oak lead stamp from Lavinia and you've made a lovely card with it, plus the acorns as a nice corner touch, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping new theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Liz, your beautiful wreath is perfectly stamped and coloured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this beautiful fall card!! So simple and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty with the acorns and leaves, lovely autumn colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Liz, now this is a really elegant card - the acorn wreath is gorgeous. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your autumnal wreath of oak leaves and acorns Liz, and a great idea to add the larger acorn image stamped in each corner and with the added birthday sentiment which finishes it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful autumnal wreath,the acorns a !lovely finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with this amazing design ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.