Friday, 18 September 2026

Dots and Stars

Well, I'm finally getting new posts popping up in my Reading List, not necessarily in chronological order, but at least is much better than none at all.

My masculine card was made for a friend who celebrated his birthday this week.


The card shape was made with a die from the Sizzix 'Card, Circle Flip-Its #2' set.  I used patterned paper from The Range.  The stars were all made with punches.

This shows the back of the swing part of the card.

I am joining in the following challenges:


21 comments:

  1. Must be progress Liz, came up on my reading list already. Another of your unique folds and perfect for a man.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful masculine birthday card, Liz! I’m certain your friend loved this fantastic flip card! Thank you so much for sharing this star-themed fun fold at Creative Creases Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love that you hav kept the decoration simple. Perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having the same problem Liz, so glad to see some new posts this morning. A very striking card and I love the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab crisp swing card Liz, love the colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great masculine card using a super die for the fancy fold. Love the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Liz so clean and fresh looking with such a great fold. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky this month.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool and fabulous folded card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges. We're starting a new one on October 25th all about Christmas cards if you're interested;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fantastic masculine card, and that circle flip design is perfect for showing off all those stars. The monochromatic look is very striking, and I really like how the simple decoration keeps the focus on the fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for a man and a lovely neat make as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that the problem is at least partially fixed thank goodness. I love your wonderful circular swing card Liz and a great masculine look in blue with the stars on the dp, and more super stars for the centrepiece too..a brilliant card. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fab fold Liz, great for a man xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great masculine card, Liz! The paper is perfect for anyone! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets to Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome swing card, the scallop edges really adds to an already lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Love the papers you used too. Thanks for sharing at TMR and AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  17. My blofrol seems to work again too. Not quite all new post are shown, but that os the same as before...
    Love that blue papr! And the design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for sharing this Monochromatic card with us at Dragonfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing card Liz! I love this kind of swirl cards and this is a perfect masculine idea. Besitos...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun swing card and love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Delightful make and loving your choice of the fresh bright blues

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.