Monday, 14 September 2026

Our 52nd Wedding Anniversary

Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 52nd Wedding Anniversary and this is the card I made for him.  I've made several Hexagon Pop-Up Cards before using the instructions HERE, but I wanted to make a larger one, so I played around with the measurements to make it much bigger.  

The patterned paper was all snippets and is from a paper pad from The Range.  I used three dies from the Lisa Horton ' Nested Hearts' set.  The small heart is a die cut from Sue Wilson 'Mr and Mrs' set. 

This style of card folds flat if it needs to be posted.

I am joining in the following challenges:



23 comments:

  1. A lovely card to celebrate your Anniversary - congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a VERY happy anniversary today, a beautiful card to celebrate with too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Liz and what a beautiful card, stunning shape.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is a lovely card for your Husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both hope you have a wonderful day,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Liz, what a fabulous card for your husband x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Happy Anniversary! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special card,. Happy Anniversary. You've been married for a couple months more than we have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Liz! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations that's very special and your card is perfect. Simple and special at the same time xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated congrats on your wedding anniversary Liz.

    Fabulous hexagonal card for your hubby. Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card for your hubby to celebrate your 52nd anniversary. I love the papers and the heart on the top with a lovely sentiment to finish is just perfect Liz...many congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the anniversery! We celebrated this day 1 day later: on the 15th...! I like the card you made for your hubby!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Liz and a very Happy Anniversary to you both.
    Having severe issues with Google and Blogger as my Reading List hasn't updated for over a week now - the Google problem was first reported by some blogger in July and not yet fixed. So am sorry for missing recent posts. Has yours resolved now? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I still have the problem with Reading Lists not updating. So frustrating! xx

      Delete
  15. Hi Liz
    I hope you had a lovely time celebrating your anniversary .. .. .. you certainly made a beautiful card for your hubby.
    My reading list isn't up-dating either :-(
    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous anniversary card Liz - very happy anniversary to you. It was our 42nd anniversary yesterday, and I have to confess due to a combo of factors I actually bought my husband’s card this year! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to you both!! I love the pop up card you made Liz and thanks for the heads up about my win at CRAFT. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your anniversary! The enlarged hexagon pop-up design looks amazing, and the heart elements paired with the beautiful patterned papers create a card that feels both elegant and heartfelt. A wonderful keepsake for such a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this really sweet card, Liz! The papers are perfect for the occasion. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets to Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm late to the party Liz, but WOW!
    And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy anniversary to you both! This is an amazing design to celebrate the special date. Congratulations!!!! Besitos...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on 52 years! Beautiful papers and such a great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.