Saturday, 18 July 2026

Allsorts Challenge ~ At the Seaside

A new Allsorts Challenge begins today and Val has chosen the theme 'At the Seaside'.  As always, there is also the option of Anything Goes.  I love the beaches in North Devon, where there are many beach huts and plenty of seagulls, so this was my starting point for my DT card.
 
The image is an old stamp from Little Claire, which I coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment is a stamp from the Stampin' Up 'Best Year' set, stamped with Versafine Clair 'Warm Breeze'.  The patterned paper is from The Works and I added a strip of seagull ribbon to finish off my card.

The lucky winner of the Allsorts Challenge will receive a collection of stamps from Stamp Addicts.

I am joining in the following challenges:


22 comments:

  1. A wonderful colour combo and beautiful beach huts

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Meg said, nice colour palette Liz, always think beach huts are a big magical.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange and blue Liz and a fab design for the seaside theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always lovely to see beach huts and I love the colours on your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, happy seaside scene, with your North Devon inspiration coming through so clearly. The Little Claire beach‑hut stamp looks wonderful in those soft Promarker colors, and the strip of seagull ribbon adds a perfect finishing touch that ties the whole coastal theme together. The warm‑breeze sentiment ink and patterned paper keep everything cheerful and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and orange is a fave colour combination for me and I love the cute beach huts, so this card really works for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing make and I particularly love your seagull ribbon!

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great beach scene, like the beach huts, your lovely background and that ribbon Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blue and orange combination to show off your wonderful beach huts, and I love the strip of seagulls along the bottom..a terrific summertime card Liz. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous seaside card, love the beach huts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful sketch Liz. The house is so gorgeous and also love the bird border at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colouring matches the paper beautifully, a lovely seaside card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely modern and clean feel to your lovely card, Liz! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Instantly makes you feel cool and relaxed and nothing nicer than the sound of seagulls, for me anyway lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your colour combo Liz and those beach huts are really lovely. There is a row of sugared almond coloured ones at Lyme Regis x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great seaside card Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card, and so wonderfully put together! Great stamps and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute and fun 'beachy' summer card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH! What a wonderful seaside card, love the huts and the seagull ribbon Liz. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your scene is so cute.
    Love the seagull ribbon! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I too think your card is wonderful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this beach hut stamp, so pretty and summery, and the seagull ribbon is a really lovely and unusual touch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.