Monday, 27 July 2026

Pink Hexagonal Snippets

A Thank You card I can post now that I know it's been received.

This is the second card I've made using this punch, but this time I made it in shades of pink.  I started by punching a hexagon aperture out of a rectangle of white card using a Stampin' Up 'Heartfelt Hexagon Punch'.  I used lots of pink snippets from a paper pad from The Range with the punch, arranging the hexagons using the aperture hexagon as a guide.  The completed pattern was layered over a pink mat.  I stamped the sentiment on the white hexagon with a stamp from the Happy Little Stampers 'Whimsical Friends' set, using Versafine Clair 'Morning Mist'. I replaced the sentiment hexagon over the aperture using foam pads to add some dimension.  It looked a little plain, so I added two tiny punched flowers.

I am joining in the following challenges:




17 comments:

  1. A pretty pink thank you card using lots of diecut snippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these pink hexagons in the varied patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Liz- looks like a lovely patchwork quilt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effective with the hexagons surrounded by the white background border.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely combo of papers Liz, great result xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, such a great patwork card and so pretty in pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Liz - what a great way to use up lovely little snippets! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These punched hexagons covering the card look great Liz and I love all the pretty pink patterned papers you used which give a wonderful effect, and having one left white for the sentiment is a super idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful design to display those pretty papers!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers, triple B and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers, Triple B Co-Owner
    The Sisterhood of Crafters ...DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so pretty and you chose such lovely papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pretty pink papers made for such a lovely card, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card. You’re getting good use from that super punch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The papers are so pretty and I like the mosaic-like look. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design and the colors all go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pink hexagon arrangement looks so pretty with all the different patterns working together, and the raised sentiment and tiny flowers add just the right finishing touches to make the design feel polished and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun punch, and a great card that you made using it. The pinks are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated. This is a moderated blog and all scam comments will be deleted.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.