Is anyone else finding it frustrating that lots of new posts on blogs they follow are not appearing in their Reading List and the ones that are, aren't in chronological order? It seems to be a glitch with Blogger, which hopefully will be fixed soon.
Onto my cards, a quick and easy design today
I used Cuttlebug 'Blooming Bouquet' die which cut and embosses at the same time. It's a perfect die for making a really quick card and the bonus was I bought it in a 'discontinued' sale for £2. The sentiment is raised up on foam pads to add some dimension.
I am joining in the following challenges with this card:
I made a few cards in different colourways.
My last card is a Christmas card using patterned paper with tiny white Christmas trees on. The embossing shows up more in real life.
I am joining in the following challenges with my Christmas card:







What a lovely design, Liz! I love ALL your beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteThat really was a bargain! Lovely cards xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to get hold of a bargain and you've made a lovely selection of cards with your latest purchase. The glitch with Blogger is so annoying and it just keeps on happening .
ReplyDeleteUmm, yes, to your question about blogs I follow - beyond annoying but ... no idea what the fix might be
ReplyDeleteYour emboss/cut design is great and your cards are super - what a bargain too
Kathyk
A lovely set of makes Liz. And a great buy! x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
ReplyDeleteCatching up with posts Blogger decided to hide, as always a lovely collections of creations.
ReplyDeleteB x
They are all so lovely and look so different in each iteration.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Blue Christmas card..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a great find!! I like the assortment of colors you used - very pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty array of cards, a great folder too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner
This is a beautiful embossing folder and an added bonus that ii cuts as well. I love all the different colors and how it changes the look each time.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty embossing folder Liz, and so versatile - looks fab in all the different colour ways. Yes I am sick of Blogger … some posts for prop,evi follow are never cropping up on my reading list at all .. I’m now going looking for new posts from my “regulars” xx
ReplyDeleteI love all the different colours you used for the four cards Liz, and the birthday ones are beautifully bright, and the blue patterned paper for the Christmas one works brilliantly. The cut and emboss gives the cards lots of lovely interest. x
ReplyDeleteA lovely set of cards using the same die cut/embossing folder background, Liz! I love the little trees DP on your last card - so pretty in the blue! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteA terrific bargain. Each card is brilliant and I love that you’ve made so many “same but different” versions.
ReplyDeleteYes, I’m also having trouble with Blogger not showing me new posts on my Reading List. Extremely annoying. xxx
Gorgeous elegant set of cards Liz!
ReplyDeleteYour mix of embossed blooms and varied colorways creates such a bright cheerful collection, and the raised sentiment adds a perfect bit of dimension that makes each version feel fresh and thoughtfully finished.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards - love all your colour combinations!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Helen x
PS - yes, having problems with Blogger too!
What a fun collection of cards!! The embossed background image is really elegant, I love it! I think the first one is my favorite, but they are all very cool! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.
ReplyDelete